*** GOOD NEWS - It starts again! ***
This page is regularly updated and expanded. Subject to changes.
Get out and Get on the mountains!
FINALLY we can get back to you with good news.
After countless ups and downs, we look forward to the reopening on May 19th, 2021 with great relief. We will of course keep you up to date on all related security measures.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Tux-Finkenberg soon and sharing the unforgettable moments in the mountains with you again.
Until then - stay healthy and see you soon!
“Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival”
Together with the hosts of the Tux-Finkenberg holiday region, we would like to offer our guests the opportunity to book their holiday carefree as part of the “Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival” campaign.
Valid for all accommodations marked with the red button:
- Free cancellation 2021: valid for all bookings with arrival until December 10th, 2021
More information: www.tux.at/en/free-cancellation
- Keep at least 2 meters away from people outside your household
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs when greeting
- FFP2 mask requirement - in the areas regulated by law, as well as when the prescribed minimum distance cannot be maintained
- Wash hands several times a day for at least 30 seconds with soap and water
- Sneeze/cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- Registration requirement in all catering establishments
- Act responsibly and protect yourself and your fellow human beings
A FFP2 face mask is required in the following places:
- Bus, taxi and public transport
- At the sales points of the cable cars
- In the access area of all cable cars (pay attention to the labeling)
- In the station area, entry/exit area and during the journey with the cable cars (gondola lifts, chair lifts, drag lifts)
- In public institutions - post office, bank, supermarket, gas station
- In trade (supermarkets, sportshops ,...)
- In the generally accessible areas of accommodation establishments (e.g. lobby or reception, ...)
- In gastronomy
- In all areas of health care (pharmacies, doctors, hospitals, ...)
- For services where the minimum distance cannot be maintained
Please always have a FFP2 face mask with you and use it if the prescribed minimum distance from other people cannot be maintained.
As in the case of all public transport, a FFP2 face masks is mandatory in all buses. If possible, a minimum distance of 2 metres must always be maintained. We also recommend wearing a FFP2 face mask at the bus stops if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
At the moment, there is the public bus 4104 between Mayrhofen and Hintertux. Current timetables can be found here.
According to the official ordinance, registration has been mandatory in the gastronomy.
Contact tracing is carried out throughout the Zillertal using "TRACY", a contact tracing web app.
By simply scanning a QR code, tedious filling out is a thing of the past.
The contact details only need to be entered the first time.
Do you want to start your day of skiing well prepared and do your first registration right away? Then just scan this QR Code!
THANK YOU for taking part!
The acquired data will be automatically deleted after 28 days.
The Tux-Finkenberg Tourist Association can be reached by phone Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at +43 5287 8506 or by email at [email protected]
Destination address for the tourist information:
A-6293 Tux, Lanersbach 401
Plan your route online:
The airports at Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich are between 90 and 230 km from Tux-Finkenberg.