Jump into the water
dive into Tux-Finkenberg
There are several outdoor pools in Tux-Finkenberg that are perfect for a refreshing dip on warm summer days. Here is a list of the outdoor pools in the region:
ADVENTURE OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL FINKENBERG
This open-air swimming pool is a popular meeting place for big and small water rats. It has a large swimming pool, a children's pool, a water slide, and a large sunbathing lawn for relaxing and sunbathing. There is also a children's playground and a snack bar where you can buy something to eat and drink.
- Open from May - September
- At fair weather: 09:00 a.m. - 07:00 p.m.
- In bad weather: 04:00 - 05:00 p.m.
- Price: (Reduction with the Tux-Finkenberg Ticket!)
Day ticket: adults € 7,00, youth (15-17 y.) € 5,00, children (6-14 y.) € 4,00
3-hour ticket: adults € 4,50, youth (15-17 y.) € 3,50, children (6-14 y.) € 2,50
Block of twelve: adults € 75,00, children € 40,00
Children up to 5 years free!
THERMAL-OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL in Hintertux
The outdoor pool in Hintertux is another popular destination for swimmers and sun worshippers. It has a large swimming pool, a diving tower and a separate children's pool. There is also a large sunbathing lawn to relax and enjoy the sun....
- From end of June to end of August!
- Opening times: 11:30 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- Information at Badhotel Kirchler, Tel.: +43 5287 8570
- Price: adults € 6,- and children € 5,-
Destination address for the tourist information:
A-6293 Tux, Lanersbach 401
Plan your route online:
The airports at Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich are between 90 and 230 km from Tux-Finkenberg.