AT 6293 Tux
Nestled on an idyllic, sun-drenched mountainside above Vorderlanersbach in alpine surroundings, the newly built Chalets Alpenjuwel await you in 2019 in the Tux hamlet of Gemais. Our chalets, which are in a special location flooded with sunshine with a spectacular view of the Tux Alps and Zillertal Alps, are right next to a group of 300-year-old farmhouses, which are protected as a historical monument and which originated from a livestock farm in the 13th century.
In winter, our chalets are the perfect starting point for your ski day - from the chalet directly onto the slopes - Ski In & Out!
Accommodationbrochure Tux-Finkenberg: page 64
- WIFI in all of our houses for free
- Underground car park for free
- Ski room with boot heater
- Bathrobes and towels in the apartments
- Dishtowels, dishes, dish soap, cleaning tabs for dishwasher
- 1 x cleaning by a week stay
- Baby bed and chair are available (Please inform us by reservation if you need it, so we can prepare it for you)
- Sauna in-house (exept Chalet Alpenrose - 1 floor)
- Using of the wellness-area in Hotel Jäger or in Alpenjuwel Jäger.
The prices are in EURO, per day and whitout board.
Children up to 3 years will get a price of € 10,- per day.
Dogs are welcome - we charge € 20,- per day.
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- mountain location
- right on the slope
Facilities / Services
- house can be stayed in alone
- non-smoking area
- new building
- ski storeroom
- modern architecture
- pets welcome
- snow chains necessary in winter
- boot dryer
- satellite TV
- underground garage
- non-smoking house
- use of kitchen possible
- bicycle parking space
- garden furniture
- car parking lot
- no board
- cash payment
- advance payment
- credit cards accepted
- infrared cabin
- massage on request
- crib/baby bed
Beds & rooms
- 3 holiday home/s
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
The check-in and check-out is in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger.
The chalets are at 4:30 p.m. available.
By submitting this form you accept our data protection declaration. All information can be found in the data protection declaration.
Destination address for the tourist information:
A-6293 Tux, Lanersbach 401
Plan your route online:
The airports at Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich are between 90 and 230 km from Tux-Finkenberg.