Guided Glacier Tour
|Dates|| 03.07.2021 |
|Times|| TU, SA 11:00 |
TU, SA 13:00
Location: Hintertux Glacier
Hike on snow and ice in summer and then explore the glacier area on a snowcat ride - this is the first time you can experience this this year as part of the glacier EXPERIENCE tour that lives up to its name!
Experience the snow and ice in summer, hike on it and discover many interesting facts about the eternal ice at the same time on this guided tour! You will be introduced to the diverse facets of Hintertux Glacier in entertaining style, as 600 hp snowcats wait for you at the base of mighty Mount Olperer for a tour on the glacier - a stop or two are including to take the perfect souvenir photo!
- Tours: presumably from July 3rd to September 16th
every Tuesday and Saturday, 11.00 am & 01.00 pm (in good weather)
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes
- Character: easy, guided walk (minimum age: 6 years)
- Meeting point: Panorama terrace 3,250m, top station Gletscherbus 3
- Prices: Adults € 37,- | Children (6-14 years) € 16,- (exclusive "Facination Ice" panorama ticket for the ascent)
- Booking: until 04.30 pm the day before in our shop, afterwards on request
(limited number of participants: max. 8 persons)
- Out tip: After the tour, everyone can enjoy the novel opportunity of try out the tubing run or explore Nature's Ice Palace.
Further informationHintertuxer Gletscher: http://www.hintertuxergletscher.at
Destination address for the tourist information:
A-6293 Tux, Lanersbach 401
Plan your route online:
The airports at Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich are between 90 and 230 km from Tux-Finkenberg.