Glacier Adventure day
|Dates|| 17.06.2022 |
|Times|| TU, FR 11:15 |
TU, FR 13:15
Location: Hintertux Glacier
You can really feel and experience the glacier in summer on this tour. From the panorama terrace, accompanied by a trained mountain guide, you first take a chairlift down to the valley and then continue on foot over snow and ice.
You learn a lot of interesting facts about the glacier and the surrounding mountain giants during the almost 40-minute hike. Once you've arrived at the foot of the Olperer, you'll continue with the 600-hp Pistenbully. With the glacier wind in your face, the ride takes you back across the glacier area to the starting point - including one or two stops for the perfect souvenir photo at over 3,000 m!
Things to know
- Tours: The tours will take place on Tuesdays and Fridays starting June 17, 2022.
- Click here to book your appointment: https://www.hintertuxergletscher.at/en/highlights-at-hintertux-glacier/specials/glacier-adventure-tour/
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes
- Meeting point: Panorama Terrace 3,250 m, Glacier Bus 3 mountain station. Please arrive 10 minutes before the respective start.
- Character: guided, easy hike for the whole family (children from 6 years); ride with the chairlift downhill is part of the tour.
- Proper equipment: warm clothes, sturdy shoes, gloves and sun protection
- Limited number of participants: max. 8 persons It is not possible to bring dogs.
- Price: adults € 39,- | children (6-14 years) € 16,- (excluding panoramic ticket "Fascination Ice" for the ascent)
- We would like to point out that the decision about non-feasibility (due to strong wind/strong fog etc.) is usually made at short notice (if necessary on the morning of the event day). In case of cancellation on the part of the Zillertaler Gletscherbahn, costs will be reimbursed. However, there is no right to replacement dates, unless the booking situation allows it at short notice. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Further informationHintertuxer Gletscher: http://www.hintertuxergletscher.at
Destination address for the tourist information:
A-6293 Tux, Lanersbach 401
Plan your route online:
The airports at Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich are between 90 and 230 km from Tux-Finkenberg.